PAN or Permanent Account Number is one of the most important documents for any Indian citizen. It is required for all eligible taxpayers of the country.
Using a PAN card makes the taxation system simple for the authorities and keeps all financial transactions transparent. If you too have applied for a new card, the following article will help you know more about how to know PAN card status.
Tracking PAN Card Application Status
You can easily know PAN card status online. All you need to do is visit the official PAN, TIN-NSDL website and check the PAN status online.
You can visit the following websites to check your PAN card status.
- Tracking PAN/TAN application status using https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html TIN- NSDL website using acknowledgement number.
- Tracking PAN/TAN application status using https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html_bkp24052013 TIN-NSDL website using Name and DOB.
- Tracking PAN card application status using https://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited website.
How to Know PAN Card Status Using Acknowledgement Number?
- When you apply for a PAN card online or office, you will get a receipt with acknowledgement number.
- Use this acknowledgement number go to https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html. Select the Application Type PAN- New/ Change or TAN – New/Change.
- Enter the Acknowledgement Number and then enter the Captcha code.
- Hit the Submit button and you will get the status of your PAN Card.
How to Know PAN Card Status Using DOB and Name?
- Go to https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html_bkp24052013 and select the Application Type to Pan – New/ Change Request.
- Enter the Acknowledge Number and in case you don’t have it, enter the Name and DOB that will be printed on the PAN card.
- Hit Submit and get information on the PAN card status.
How to Know PAN Card Status Using UTI Website?
- Go to UTI website https://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward and enter the Application Coupon Number or the PAN number (in case of changes in PAN card).
- Enter the Captcha and hit Submit to get the status of your PAN card.
- This is all you need to do to know PAN card status. Make sure you have the acknowledgement number ready when you visit the official websites for PAN card status.