If you are a new voter or wish to register yourself in the new constituency you have moved to, then this article will help you know how to register to vote.
Registering for Voter’s Card
To register for a voter’s card you need to follow the steps below:
- Visit the NVSP website https://nvsp.in/index.html
- Here, you need to click on Apply online for registration of new voter/due to shifting from AC
- You will be directed to a new page where you can fill the online form Type 6. You can select the language as Hindi, English or Malayalam.
- Enter all the details in the form and upload your scanned supporting documents as well as photograph online.
- Enter the captcha code and click on Sent.
- Once your name has been included in the Electoral Roll, you will receive a notice by post or SMS on the registered mobile number.
You May Like to Read